We are looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and producing materials to support our sales staff. Additionally, you will create and produce various communications pieces and blog regularly; to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This position is also responsible for supporting our sales staff with retention of our current customers.
- Build and manage rich content/editorial calendars (inclusive of blog posts, whitepapers, advertising, webinars, infographics, etc.) that will attract a qualified audience to our owned properties.
- Collaborate with the media team on new ideas to generate content for website, blog, social media, etc.
- Write various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Develop qualified leads by attracting and converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize web-based content for search engines to improve visibility and attract qualified prospects.
- Find new opportunities to acquire, support, and ultimately retain our customers.
- Build various email lists and administer campaigns; including creating design templates with calls-to-action, managing campaign distribution, and tracking campaign results.
- Manage online advertising programs including Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc. to acquire new leads and determine ROI
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and additional channels.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of two (2) years past experience in a professional marketing role
- Outstanding communications and creative thinking skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’s various types of content
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Ability to use data to make informed, process-driven decisions
- Prior experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and web analytics
- Prior experience building audiences either online or offline
- Prior experience producing content for the web; including channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Depends on experience